Southwark Council Cost of Living Fund – Referrals Day
28 November @ 12:00 - 20:00
We have been honoured with the opportunity to work as Referral Partners for the Community Referrals Pathway (CRP) representing Southwark Council to support their residents, in accessing the Southwark Council Cost of Living Fund. This fund is for £100. This is from 13th November 2023 – 31st December 2023.
Eligibility for the fund:
- The customer must live in Southwark or have been placed in temporary. accommodation by Southwark Council within or outside the borough.
- The customer must pay towards energy bills for their home.
- The household must have been identified as vulnerable and in need – note there is no formal means-testing of those referred and the council will not probe the circumstances of referrals.
- If you share a home and bills with others, you can be referred. Please note there will only be two payments made per property.
- If you are receiving benefits, you can also be referred.
- A household which received a payment in the period up to 31st December 2023 may receive a second payment in the period 1 January 2024- 29 March if the above criteria is still met.
Please be advised we will complete a form with you, where you will have to provide your ID and proof of residency, this will then be assessed by Southwark Council once the form is received. Within 7 – 10 working days you will receive an email of confirmation from the council. This will be in the form of a voucher that will be redeemable at your local post office (You will need to provide your ID).
A massive Thank You to Dene Community Centre for allowing us to use their hall to run this event.
More event dates coming soon!
The STC Global Team look forward to serving our community.